Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Five for Friday Linky! Mrs. Grisham, November 21st

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Yeah, yeah. I know; it's technically Sunday. I've loved reading about everyone else's lives and have planned on joining this great Linky part for months now so Sunday is better than no-day I say! I'll work on my punctuality :)

Divider 1
Yoobi is definitely one of my favorite things from this week. It's this great American based company that makes high quality, colorful school supplies. The BEST part is that for every product bought,they donate a school supply product to low income kiddo's like mine. Check out my post Yoobi here!


Divider 2
On Thursday some friends and I did something that only crazy adults do. We went to a play that started at 8:00 on a weekday!! That is late in our old age. It was Little Women though and totally worth it! The actors and actresses were great and though there were many yawns during the show, it was fabulous. Love community theater :)



Divider 3
I FINALLY finished a Holiday Place Value Math Game Bundle just in time for math centers this week. I'm doing a GIVEAWAY of this product. If you teach 1st or 2nd grade please enter and good luck! Enter here! It focuses on addition and subtraction to 200, building numbers, comparing numbers, expanded form, and word problems.  Then I made it fun and cute with snowmen, Christmas lights, penguins, elves, pilgrims, and turkey's with pumpkin pie!


Divider 4
Crickets! My class is learning about insects this term. So far we'd received beetles, milkweed bugs, and butterflies from district. This week we got crickets! The students loved observing them at our science center, but boy are they noisy! I won't be too sad when all the insects go back to the district on Monday.

Divider 5

Oh Thanksgiving!! I'm am so excited! Of course I'm not quite on break yet. I teach Monday and Tuesday with after school meetings both days and report cards are also due to our principal Tuesday, but I'll take two crazy-busy days for a 5-day weekend! I'm looking forward to a fun two days of Thanksgiving theme learning. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you... two more days and FIVE off! We can do this! Happy Thanksgiving! Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can!! Two very busy days I'm sure, but we can do it! Happy Holidays!

      Delete