Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yoobi! Amazing School Supplies Made in the USA; For every product bought, a product is donated to a school in need!

Yoobi

Yoobi is this great American company that makes school supplies right here in the USA. From their website: "Yoobi, pronounced “you-be,” means “one for you, one for me.” For every Yoobi item you purchase, a Yoobi item will be donated to a classroom in need, right here in the U.S. It’s that simple! Yoobi was born to make colorful, vibrant tools that spark learning and creativity. Not only did we want to perk up the school supplies aisle, but we wanted to help solve a very big problem."

How cool is that?!?! Due to my school's low income status, we qualified to get a FREE Yoobi Classroom Pack this year. It had folders, pencils, glue, markers, crayons, crayons, rulers, pencil sharpeners, practically all the basic supplies my kids use on a daily basis. They were high quality materials made using bright colors. I would even dare to say the quality was higher than my favorite supply company that starts with a C! My students LOVED their Yoobi bags and I just had to share the photos. It's too bad I can't show you their faces. Just imagine 24 surprised and smiling faces!



I encourage everyone to buy Yoobi supplies and want to thank this amazing company for their impact in my classroom this year!! Here is the link again, go check out their products! http://yoobi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment