Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

First Grade Common Core Math Morning Work/Homework Book


Hello friends!! The end-of-year craziness is upon us. Field trips, parties, report cards, performances, assemblies, field days, the list goes on and on! I've been busy managing end-of-year projects and learning with getting ready for next year. I'm moving from an interventionist position I held this year back into the classroom and I'm very excited!!! I keep finding myself deserting all that grading for Pinterest, dreaming of back to school joy!! I enjoyed doing intervention work but really missed the full classroom experience. Despite having to balance all of these things, I was able to FINALLY finish my First Grade Common Core Math Morning Work/Homework Book. It includes ALL the first grade math Common Core standards with 7 activities for each day as well as an answer key!! It took about a week longer than I wanted, but I will definitely be using it these last few weeks as quick, no-prep skill work as the year winds down. I hope you enjoy it and it helps you get through those last days of the year.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/1st-Grade-Common-Core-Math-Morning-WorkHomework-1256056

No comments:

Post a Comment