Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Grand Opening of my Teachers Pay Teachers Store: Fun and Fabulous in First Grade

I am excited to announce the opening of Fun and Fabulous in First Grade TPT store. My husband and I are starting to save up to try to have a baby in a few months and I thought TPT could help with our goals. I've used Teachers Pay Teachers diligently for the past few years and was inspired by those who are so gracious to share their great classroom ideas with the rest of us. TPT has saved many of my days with quick, easy, and high quality content. Looking to all the great sellers already on TPT, I knew I'd have to step up my game. I've made plenty of activities and units for my own classroom, but none were really very cute or ready to be sold so after starting my sellers account, I spent a few hours figuring out all the legal stuff for borders and clip-art. Wow, that was quite a job!! I discovered so many great artists though that are creating and selling high-quality clipart, fonts, and borders on TPT for TPT sellers. Love that feeling of community!! After figuring out all that stuff, I got to work. I currently have a few pieces including some reading and math games and a behavior management clip up/clip down poster system. I'd love feedback as I am just getting started. I, of course, have a mile long list of project ideas and am trying to spend a little time each day adding to and growing products in my store. Enjoy and I'd love to hear from you about your teaching experiences or products. Happy day!
                 
                                                         
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fun-And-Fabulous-In-First

No comments:

Post a Comment